07:08
0

Torino winger Alessio Cerci has played down talk of a January move to the Premier League after being linked with Arsenal and Manchester United.

A number of Premier League clubs are rumoured to be showing interest in Cerci, with reports in the British media last week claiming Arsenal and United were both monitoring the 26-year-old.

Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham have also been linked with Cerci, along with several Serie A clubs, but Torino this week said they expect the player to stay at the club next year.

And following reports that Premier League scouts watched the Italy international during Monday's 2-2 draw with Nigeria at Craven Cottage, Cerci told Tuttosport when quizzed about a January transfer: "It's not true. I haven't spoken to anyone.

Torino president Urbano Cairo had earlier this week told TMW: "I haven't received any calls from England for Cerci, even if I read in the newspapers that there is interest from British clubs.

"As far as I am concerned, there's no truth to it. Will he stay at Torino in January? Of course!"

Cerci is under contract until 2015.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:) :)) ;(( :-) =)) ;( ;-( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ $-) (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer
Click to see the code!
To insert emoticon you must added at least one space before the code.