08:47
0

On Friday, we showed pictures and video of one of the most warm and heartfelt tributes to the late great South African president Nelson Mandela from Galatasaray’s Didier Drogba and Emmanuel Eboue.

It has since came to light that The Turkish FA (TFF) are planning to question the Galatasaray pair to appear before their Professional Football Discipline Committee because they had not asked for permission to display their Nelson Mandela messages.

We described this as a “f***ing disgrace” late on Sunday night.

Drogba has responded to this with a picture montage and post on Instagram, which says:

“I’d be very interested to see your comments on this…but I’m sorry if I had to I would do it again and again.Nor because of political beliefs but because this man inspired me,a country, a continent, the world!!!!! Thanks again Madiba”

Respect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment