09:29
0

England will face Italy in June 14 as a Group D match held in Amazonian City. Uruguay, England , Italy and Costa Rica are in Group D.

“All I will say is that I believe we are a stronger team than England and historically we always perform better than them at the major competitions,”

“I don’t think it matters so much that Italy v England is in the jungle. It’s a World Cup and all the players want to do is represent their country.”

Balotelli also said that he wants to prove himself as a world class striker in upcoming World Cup in Brazil. He says he is ready to face anyone in the World Cup.

“Brazil is a perfect time for me to establish myself as number-one striker in the world,” he said

“The World Cup is where I want to make my mark. The best players always perform on the biggest stages.”

He also backed his former team mate Joe Hart in his comments.

There is no question for me that Joe should be number one for England in Brazil.

“He is the best English goalkeeper and the best in the Premier League. The best players in the world can make mistakes, but the class of a player like Joe will always come through.”

Balo has netted four times in last seven games for Italy and nine for Milan this season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment