10:18
0
The England international has revealed he is yet to speak to new boss David Moyes regarding his long-term position in the side, but insists he is happy playing anywhere

Phil Jones has revealed that he wants to play as many games as possible this season for Manchester United as the club continue their pre-season preparations.

The England international has suffered a number of injury setbacks so far in his career, but played a large part in the club's Premier League title win last season.


Jones admits he is yet to have a discussion with David Moyes regarding his long-term position within the squad, but insists he is happy playing anywhere as long as he is playing regularly.

The 21-year-old told the club's official website: "We haven’t spoken about it yet, but I’m sure as the tour progresses then it will arise.

“It’s like I said last season when I was playing right-back, centre-back and centre midfield, I just enjoy playing football and if that means playing in different positions then that’s fine, I just want to play.

"Hopefully I can play plenty of games."

0 comments:

Post a Comment