04:23
0

 Juventus are looking to extend their lead at the top of Serie A to six points when they visit 17th-placed Bologna on Friday night.

The Turin side have won six in a row to overtake Roma at the top of the table.

Juve visit Galatasaray in the Champions League on Tuesday, knowing a defeat would eliminate them from the competition.

Boss Antonio Conte said: "It's an important moment of the season and clear heads are required. We've got a tough encounter ahead of us against a Bologna team in decent fettle.

"I'll look to play the right side for the game and we'll have the sole objective of getting the better of our opponents and winning. There are many factors that will come into play when I'm picking my starting line-up, but I'm sure those who do feature will give me the right responses."

Veteran midfielder Andrea Pirlo is ruled out until the new year for the defending champions.

But Conte is not worried, saying: "Paul Pogba can cover that role and also does a good job there. However, I believe he's best suited as one of the two supporting central midfielders, where he can express all his talents.

"I could also deploy Arturo Vidal or Claudio Marchisio in front of the defence, we'll see which option is the most appropriate depending on who we're up against."

0 comments:

Post a Comment