04:35
0

Jesé was the scorer in the 2nd leg of Copa del rey Round of 16. After the match he talked with press, there he praised his team: “The defense are doing really well. The team is well-balanced and doing well with and without the ball. We have a lot of quality up front and the plays create themselves. I’m happy about the team’s win and the job done by everyone. Real Madrid have to go for every title. We have to be strong in our stadium and drop as few points as possible”.

He is very much happy that, coach gives him chance to prove him. And also he became successful on those chances: “I am very happy and I hope to keep playing as I am, scoring more goals and helping the team. I try to respond to the confidence that Zidane and Ancelotti give me, make the most of every minute and learn. I have to try to make it as difficult as possible for the coach. I came up from Castilla, where I had another role, and I need to be patient and keep learning bit by bit. When my teammates play, the do well too and we have a healthy competition among us”.

Jese also said that, they are not concerned about opponents in the cup semi-finals: “It doesn’t matter who we have to play, things depend on what we do ourselves” About the next La Liga match against Athletic Bilbao, he said: “They are very strong in their stadium, we have to start thinking about the match at the weekend now and I’m sure that it will go well”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment