02:41
0
The United Reel fan group flew the banner which read "Come home Ronaldo" over El Madrigal stadium last week amid reports the Ballon d'Or winner is unsettled at the Bernabeu.


Cristiano Ronaldo admitted he saw the banner a Manchester United fans' group flew over Real Madrid's recent game at Villarreal - but said he was happy in La Liga.

The United Reel fans' group flew the banner which read "Come home Ronaldo" over E Madrigal stadium last week amid reports the Ballon d'Or winner is unsettled at the Bernabeu.

But Ronaldo told Italian paper Gazetta dello Sport when asked about the stunt: "How could I not see that plane? It flew past 10 times."

He added: "I always said that I have a family to Manchester but I'm good in Madrid. I'm glad of the affection that United fans have for me, it means that I have left good memories."


Portuguese ace Ronaldo, 29, has made another stunning start to his 2014/15 campaign, scoring 14 goals in 10 appearances., including 10 goals in five league appearances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment